Stupid question time...

DougUSMC

Perpetual Practicer
About to order something of PRS Guitars West Street, and I'm having a brain fart:

I know I got an email when I renewed my Signature Club about how to enter the discount code, but I can't find it to save my life. Can someone remind me, or PM?

Thanks!!

Sooo, should I read this as:
1) That code isn't available any more
2) No one wants to share for fear of angering the PRS Gods
3) Call the Sub company yourself and get it
4) You've been here long enough that you really should know better than to expect any response OTHER than snarky from this crowd!!

4) You've been here long enough that you really should know better than to expect any response OTHER than snarky from this crowd!!

4, definitely 4

You have your Sig Club number, but aren't sure where to enter it?
You don't have your Sig Club number?

4, definitely 4
You have your Sig Club number, but aren't sure where to enter it?
You don't have your Sig Club number?
Oh, I figured, that's why it was an option AND the last one at that! ;)

Is that what it is? I couldn't find this years' renewal email, but I found last years. The code from last years was NOT my sig club #, and when I tried it no luck. I figured there was a new code every year?

You mean you didn’t use:

“Glitterpants30”

or

“Kissmy40”

??!

So I left money on the table! :(

How about
5) When we don't know the answer, rather than let a post sit with no replies, we have a little fun instead until someone comes along that might know the answer.

And we must disagree on what "snarky" means.

Clearly, snarky means smarta$$ed punnery and a complete waste of keystrokes. Wait, if you emptied my posts of all snarkiness you’d be left with nothing but my signature at the bottom. :oops:

I thought snarky was the clip on tuners. I have two of those things and my wife calls me snarky all the time.

Sorry Doug, I just can’t help but type silly replies.

I blame Howie, he led me astray (a.k.a a big boy made me do it!)

Hope you manage to find the code, despite our poor (@DreamTheaterRules) bad behaviour!;)

Sorry Doug, I just can’t help but type silly replies.

I blame Howie, he led me astray (a.k.a a big boy made me do it!)

Hope you manage to find the code, despite our poor (@DreamTheaterRules) bad behaviour!;)
And in true government fashion, I pass the blame on to Scott who has set the bar for behavior so low, that I’m practically the straight buy in this comedy routine. Heck even my new allergy meds don’t seem to have any side effects, so I’m not even grumpy or loopy late at night anymore. Yep, I’m practically the voice of reason here. Practically.

Now that Scott... he’s a character! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record: Love Snark. You are my peoples. That being said, I love actual codes more. :D

Thanks to all that PM'd me one!

IDK if it's just me, but I've had the biggest b!tch of a time getting a long sleeve PRS logo shirt in my size!! I finally saw one and wanted to pounce, of course, that didn't keep me from almost letting it sell out while looking for a silly code. ;)

I thought snarky was the clip on tuners. I have two of those things and my wife calls me snarky all the time.

I thought Sparky was a TC Boost. My niece used to say that my Mom was the Queen of Snark, but Mom has since mellowed since she can't dick around the way she used to. (Unfortunate, but true.) Mom has standards, and less inclination to laugh at someone else's snark unless she has a decent comeback snark.

My old Irish-English housemom from years ago was a master snarker. Quick witted, acerbic tongue, her favorite line for unsuspecting houseguests was, "I don't know, let's talk about something interesting, like furniture. What's in your drawers?"

I'd typically duck and cover once she got past the "something interesting" part, because you knew what was coming...wiser now, I only save snark for intelligent folks who intentionally act dimwitted.

Mom uses this technique with great success because she plays blissfully ignorant but knows also knows how to play the victim when confronted. Menfolk beware, Chris Duarte has a blues song called, "Women Have A Way With A Fool" of which many in our family fit into the category each time we rise to the bait. You know you're being played, but somehow can't remove the hook from your mouth when a guy takes the bait...

Back