Sounds crazy but......

sleary

Back in the mid 80's I kept seeing ads in guitar magazines for Prs. I thought to myself, this guy is going to go far. I finally got a prs after many years of debate. It might be just an se but it's my se :). A 513 is next on my list (drool).

Just wanted to tell my little story hehe

Back in the mid 80's I kept seeing ads in guitar magazines for Prs. I thought to myself, this guy is going to go far. I finally got a prs after many years of debate. It might be just an se but it's my se :). A 513 is next on my list (drool).

Just wanted to tell my little story hehe

Hey Sleary, welcome!

The SE's are great guitars in their own right! :)

What did you get? Pics!!!

Thank you. I picked this up last week

050_zps96d7e561.jpg

You won't regret it. My Gibson sg standard it's getting jealous now lol

Congrats sleary - SEs are like potato chips, you won't be able to stop at one. They are amazing values, and even the older ones age well.

I think they did a particularly nice job with the new SECU24 like you have there - I had a 2010 25th Anniversary in the yellow quilt, and although it was gorgeous, I wanted the coil tap, so I upgraded...and very pleased I did. The neck on it is crazy - played back to back with my American Standard, they feel so close it's scary.

Good color choice, we have the same taste...

089.jpg

The new customs are a huge upgrade compared to the past fee years. Love mine. I think their right in the Sanger quality bracket as the usa gibsons

Back