Something got posted to USA on Monday. Something took a trip in a box!

And this is the special Group of people who make me proud to be on this forum. For Scott, Reuben, Eddie,Bodia, Steve, Sergio, and every other member of this forum.....here’s mud in your eye for the people that you are.

Back at ya bro! We do really have an exceptional group of people up in here!

Your talent equates partly to a great guitar collection. My talent equates to a pencil collection!

Thanks Steve.
I’m gonna get you to paint on my next PS guitar. Do you do carvings too?

Yeah, I sold the other one. Long story, times have been especially tough lately though. My man hooked me up. Mind blown, totally caught off guard, shocked and eternally greatful.:)

Whoa! How f@ckin’ Bangin’! is that?!?!

Sh!t.... Man.. See? Great things happen when people look out for other people. It’s not about “hand outs” it’s about caring, kindness, and lifting up the people around you.

Way to f@cking go @Alnus Rubra , you’re a CHAMPION of the highest order!!!

Sh!t.... Man.. See? Great things happen when people look out for other people. It’s not about “hand outs” it’s about caring, kindness, and lifting up the people around you.

IKR!!

Well said my brother! Definitely one of the coolest things that's ever happened to me. Period!

@Alnus Rubra is the champion of all champions in my world!

I’m gonna get you to paint on my next PS guitar. Do you do carvings too?

Now I’m scared!;) I’ll PM you.

This is about you and the Bangin’ thing that you and Jim did!

Un... freaking... real!
AR, dude you've outdone yourself!
AGAIN!:D:cool:

No brother gets left behind.

Back