Some of my originals...

Most excellent Mr. Aahzz! I listened to "I Didn't Stop You" and "Oh! Sweet Nothin" and thought you did great on both. Awesome to hear someone givin' the VU some cred!!! Love the logo as well, the blue beard and the bowler hat! I will listen to some more later!!! Looking forward to your new stuff as well! BTW, I totally get it with the "Damaged Campers" band even when it is just you!!! I did the same with "Da' Mutta' Funka's". Did not want to present it as an individual work but rather as a band!!!

Happy pickin`!
MW

Most excellent Mr. Aahzz! I listened to "I Didn't Stop You" and "Oh! Sweet Nothin" and thought you did great on both. Awesome to hear someone givin' the VU some cred!!! Love the logo as well, the blue beard and the bowler hat! I will listen to some more later!!! Looking forward to your new stuff as well! BTW, I totally get it with the "Damaged Campers" band even when it is just you!!! I did the same with "Da' Mutta' Funka's". Did not want to present it as an individual work but rather as a band!!!

Happy pickin`!
MW

Thanks!! I suppose I should have said "some of my originals and one cover" now that I think about it :).

Great music @Aahzz. I listened to all of them. I liked I Didn't Stop You the most. That's a real good song there. As a bartender I also liked Song For A Girl Named Anne... a lot. Fantastic Velvet Underground cover, too.

Just realized I hadn't posted these here previously...I think I've put a couple in threads, but in case anyone is interested in the kind of stuff I write....all of these were recorded before I get the Velas, I need to finish some partial ideas I have going and get them recorded.

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=938855
Good stuff, brother!!

You're not looking for a tambourine player, are you? Looks like you've got everything else covered!

Back