so my wife just said this...

watelessness

<context: we just moved and my wife is decorating

wife: hey, remember how in the last house you had a guitar in the living room next to your tv chair? do you...
me: <poof. korina mira installed>
wife: wow, that was quick. i was going to say "order a private stock to go with the furniture", but that one works. cool. i just saved you some money
me: :(

Last edited:
In the last house we had, I put up String Swing hooks so I could have my guitars all on the wall. I had put up all of the hooks for the guitars I had at the time and my girlfriend (now wife) said, "You know, there's room for four more hooks on the wall."

I looked at her dumbfounded and said, "You realize you've just given me the green light to fill those, right?"

She shrugged.

Now you know why we're married. :)

Last edited:
<context: we just moved and my wife is decorating

wife: hey, remember how in the last house you had a guitar in the living room next to your tv chair? do you...
me: <poof. korina mira installed>
wife: wow, that was quick. i was going to say "order a private stock to go with the furniture", but that one works. cool. i just saved you some money
me: :(
Don’t do it! By the time you receive it, she will have changed the furniture ;)

My wife green lighted a Murphy Lab R9 and offered to put it on her credit card. It was really hard to say no but I prefer not to borrow money for a toy. Just ran across a Wood Library 509 that is putting that theory to the test.
This is not normal. 3 different times is not a coincidence.
Something is going to happen…

and I get two pedals in the mail last week and got the "stink eye" for two days :rolleyes:

I wonder why...

LifeUnfiltered-0177_800x.jpg

Back