Singlecut Balance?

Fbrandw

Mmmm singlecuts..
This may come across as a bit of a newb question, but does anyone else have an issue with their singlecuts being really difficult to play sitting down?(I love the feel and balance strapped up and standing btw) I find that I am constantly holding the neck down as the guitar wants to land on the floor butt first...could this be a technique issue or just how they all handle? I suppose part 2 of this question would be are the double cuts like the CU24 balanced better for playing while sitting? My inquiring mind (ocd) needs to know lol :) Thanks all.

This may come across as a bit of a newb question, but does anyone else have an issue with their singlecuts being really difficult to play sitting down?(I love the feel and balance strapped up and standing btw) I find that I am constantly holding the neck down as the guitar wants to land on the floor butt first...could this be a technique issue or just how they all handle? I suppose part 2 of this question would be are the double cuts like the CU24 balanced better for playing while sitting? My inquiring mind (ocd) needs to know lol :) Thanks all.

I don't have a balancing issue but being a bigger guy on the rare occasion that I am playing my singlecuts sitting down, I like to play it like a V instead of a doublecut like this guy:

00005_rj_n.jpg

Thanks for the insights Mike and Car :) So for the second part of my question...how IS the balance on the doublecuts whilst seated?...

I live in the boonies and most likely will just order one from a certain wood pusher out east so I wont have the chance to test run one out prior to the purchase
...and I just now realized how deep my obsession in the little details has gone...and its all PRSh's fault for making guitars with so few big issues that the lil differences become GAS monsters!

Back