SE or S2 12-string?

rabidhamster

Just curious if a special run of SE or S2 12 strings has been considered. I'd personally like to see one with as narrow of a nut as possible - like maybe just a wide fat but with 12 strings. One cant have too much room on a 12er or everything turns to cheese.

I know the S2 models aren't even shipping yet, but I think a run of 12 string Starla S2s would be amazing! :fingerscrossed: Prease?
lipthem.jpg

Being that production 12 strings are pretty difficult to get (they're only made to order, they aren't just 'available'), I'd be surprised, but hey, why not? Although a 12-string Starla might feel a bit, well, odd!

Being that production 12 strings are pretty difficult to get (they're only made to order, they aren't just 'available'), I'd be surprised, but hey, why not? Although a 12-string Starla might feel a bit, well, odd!

Doh! Well, thanks, that makes complete sense, I figured there had to be a somewhat limited market. No wonder - I wouldn't play a twelve every week, so I'd been waiting for them to start showing up thoroughly used and kept wondering why that never happened. :laugh:

Back