SE CE 24 Standard Satin

Really interested in trying one of these..
Here’s to hoping they make these in Satin White. Maybe I’m in the minority here..but I just love a damn white PRS, and I wish they had more offerings in White, specifically the SE line..
And yes, I know they made the Navarro (owned it), and some others like the SE 245 & Santana, but it’s been over a decade!
It’s time they slapped some white paint on these damn SE’s

A satin white would be incredible.

My charcoal just came in from Sweetwater and I'm blown away. Most American Fender's that I've played have worst fret work than this does out of the box. The neck feels incredible. Even the pickups are great, I was going to replace them but I don't think that's even needed.

I have some SE locking tuners and a Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz I’m going to eventually install. This guitar is pretty great as is, but I think it’s a great one to mod as well.

Really interested in trying one of these..
Here’s to hoping they make these in Satin White. Maybe I’m in the minority here..but I just love a damn white PRS, and I wish they had more offerings in White, specifically the SE line..
And yes, I know they made the Navarro (owned it), and some others like the SE 245 & Santana, but it’s been over a decade!
It’s time they slapped some white paint on these damn SE’s
I’d buy a satin white in a second!

I just picked up a turquoise (I consider it green) as well. I am truly amazed that this is such a nice guitar for that price. I bought it to mod, but so far just replaced tuners with SE locking set. Still trying to decide which pickups to go with, the three thoughts are 1) 59/09 in both, 2) 57/08 neck 59/09 bridge, or 3) \m/ in both. According to PRS site, the 59/09 aren't compatible with 3-way/push-pull, but I keep hearing they should work fine.

I just picked up a turquoise (I consider it green) as well. I am truly amazed that this is such a nice guitar for that price. I bought it to mod, but so far just replaced tuners with SE locking set. Still trying to decide which pickups to go with, the three thoughts are 1) 59/09 in both, 2) 57/08 neck 59/09 bridge, or 3) \m/ in both. According to PRS site, the 59/09 aren't compatible with 3-way/push-pull, but I keep hearing they should work fine.
My 2 cents;I have the 57/08's in my Egyptian gold ce Standard 24, and it sounds great.

This is my first PRS, bought the day it was released on a whim due to the aesthetics and price point, but truth be told, my Gibsons and Fenders are getting a little lonely. Maybe I got lucky, but the setup, fretwork, look, and feel are all top-notch. It just feels and sounds right. To pigeonhole this as a "beginner" or "cheap" guitar is wrong on so many levels. It's just a damn good guitar, period. The fact that it is so affordable is mind-blowing. I'd be happy to pay twice the price. Well-done, PRS. It may be my first, but it won't be my last.

This is my first PRS, bought the day it was released on a whim due to the aesthetics and price point, but truth be told, my Gibsons and Fenders are getting a little lonely. Maybe I got lucky, but the setup, fretwork, look, and feel are all top-notch. It just feels and sounds right. To pigeonhole this as a "beginner" or "cheap" guitar is wrong on so many levels. It's just a damn good guitar, period. The fact that it is so affordable is mind-blowing. I'd be happy to pay twice the price. Well-done, PRS. It may be my first, but it won't be my last.

Congrats and welcome.

Back