S2 gets Core Pickups and Electronics

8vDSoKF.jpg
I didn’t own a S2 24-08 but I had the SE 24-08. It was fun. But the 2024 S2 upgrade is worth the extra money. Better tuners. Vastly superior pickups. Better electronics.

I think the new s2 line is amazing. Yes, they got a price upgrade, but they can stand toe to toe with same price fenders/gibsons. I only wish they upgraded the tremolos. I swapped in a MannMade to get the brass like the core.
cIzQ4Gc.jpeg

The new S2 line is crazy good. The new velas are somehow even more magical.

8vDSoKF.jpg
I didn’t own a S2 24-08 but I had the SE 24-08. It was fun. But the 2024 S2 upgrade is worth the extra money. Better tuners. Vastly superior pickups. Better electronics.

I think the new s2 line is amazing. Yes, they got a price upgrade, but they can stand toe to toe with same price fenders/gibsons. I only wish they upgraded the tremolos. I swapped in a MannMade to get the brass like the core.
cIzQ4Gc.jpeg

The new S2 line is crazy good. The new velas are somehow even more magical.
Love them! I’ll have a White satin SH Vela coming my way soon.

Reminded me of what I liked about the reclaimed. It sounds different than the older velas. Punchy and spanky. Chimey. Never Ice picky. More versatile. I’m a big fan. The lack of the hum in the neck position is wonderful. I found the old neck pickup picked up hums easier than some of my strats!

Back