se angelus bridge pins

My stock pins for my A60E sit too low and I practically have to dig them out with the pin tool. Did anyone find a suitable replacement? Is PRS any help here?

Nice to see guys.
But the question is still not answered as why PRS PTC specs Presentation pins, when neither the Presentation or Traditional will fit straight of the box without any kind of modification involved...
I leave the originals ones in there for now until next time.

Also, I'm perfectly aware of the price range of the A60E, but anyone had any experience with this A60E and a Martin 000-28 or OM28 by any chance? Are the Martin that much better for the extra price you pay compared to this A60E? (I consider the A60E to be a good guitar for the price already, but 4000€ for a Martin, 4x times better than this SE?)
Guess you can only know for yourself when you played one maybe :)
That's exactly why I bought the PRS. It was in my price range ($930) and sounded like it really held its ground against 100-level no-frills top brands.

My stock pins for my A60E sit too low and I practically have to dig them out with the pin tool. Did anyone find a suitable replacement? Is PRS any help here?
I replaced mine with some tusq pins and no issues, just make sure you buy the "presentation" style ones.

Back