Scored a McCarty S2 594 SC

AZGiant

So jazzed. I have been searching for a single cut to go along with my double cut 594. Found a used black metallic sparkle at GC, with Seymour Duncans loaded in in it, reduced from 1500.00 (which seems to be the going rate) to 1200.00. Hopefully shipping out today so I can put it through it paces next weekend.

Cannot wait until it shows up. To me, these really are some of the best product PRS puts out.

Axe

Like a mystic black of fender? Or onyx of the silver sky? Both had metallic like shimmer to them. Black Pearl like

I bought a similar if not the same guitar from GC. Listing stated it was in great shape. They called me back the next day before it shipped to tell me it had a large chip on the bottom edge. Hopefully this is not the same guitar. Or maybe you were informed about the issue. And maybe that’s not an issue for you. Hope it works out for you.

I bought a similar if not the same guitar from GC. Listing stated it was in great shape. They called me back the next day before it shipped to tell me it had a large chip on the bottom edge. Hopefully this is not the same guitar. Or maybe you were informed about the issue. And maybe that’s not an issue for you. Hope it works out for you.
Hope not Sam. I called the store before it left and they told me it had some scratches that looked to be filled in. Either way, at that price and with SDs in it, I would get it painted or fixed as I am still ahead of the game, I think. Bought it from GC in Virginia if that helps at all.

Back