SAS Studio Clips through cheap gear :)

jrw32

The wife has been outta town, so I've put in plenty of playing hours! Got bored today & figured I'd record some clips of my SAS Studio since there's not a whole lot of clips of these out there. Going straight through my bedroom rig, a little Vox Pathfinder 15R into a 1x12 Ibanez cab, with just a little delay here & there. Don't mind the noodling & sorry for the leg shots. Hope it gives a decent idea of the versatility/tones on these...I love mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great demo. I originally asked in the video comment section but it makes more sense to ask here. Anyway could you tell me what was the riff you played from 6:07 to 6:34? Sounds very familiar but things usually end up being originals.

Great demo. I originally asked in the video comment section but it makes more sense to ask here. Anyway could you tell me what was the riff you played from 6:07 to 6:34? Sounds very familiar but things usually end up being originals.

Thanks. That's just an old riff of mine, though there was some Radiohead just before it.

Back