Replacing a lost HFS pickup

Barra

Hi all, new member here just wanting to cast a wide net on what is hopefully an easy one..

I have a 1994 custom 24, and unfortunately have literally lost the original HFS that came with it.

I'm happy to buy another one so that if I ever move it on at least it can be in its factory condition. My question is, if I'm going to seek out a 1994 HFS, is there a particular range I can target and be sure to ger the same one?

1. Is the HFS that was in the custom 24 the same HFS that would have been in any other model from that year?
2. How far back/forward can I go.. 1991-1996 probably the same HFS?

am I being too pedantic? Oh to have not lost it. :/

Thanks if anyone has any ideas or pointers :)

The HFS did go through a few early iterations but pretty much if it says HFS it's an HFS. If you find one get it. They are all about the same.

Hi all, new member here just wanting to cast a wide net on what is hopefully an easy one..

I have a 1994 custom 24, and unfortunately have literally lost the original HFS that came with it.

I'm happy to buy another one so that if I ever move it on at least it can be in its factory condition. My question is, if I'm going to seek out a 1994 HFS, is there a particular range I can target and be sure to ger the same one?

1. Is the HFS that was in the custom 24 the same HFS that would have been in any other model from that year?
2. How far back/forward can I go.. 1991-1996 probably the same HFS?

am I being too pedantic? Oh to have not lost it. :/

Thanks if anyone has any ideas or pointers :)

PM me. I think I have one. I'll check. If I do, you can have it.

Back