Regular (standard) necks

Macbeth

Hi!

Just bought my first PRS after many, many years with Fender. I was not aware of the 305 before and since I'm a single coil guy I just had to try it. Mabey it's just the honeymoon but this guitar is sweeeet! So now I'm trying to learn more about the whole PRS lineup. What I really love about this guitar is the neck. I know all the specs and mesurements so that's not my question but...

I wonder what PRS's other than the 305 come with the Regular (sometimes called Standard) neck shape?

Thanks

Hi!

Just bought my first PRS  after many, many years with Fender. I was not aware of the 305 before and since I'm a single coil guy I just had to try it. Mabey it's just the honeymoon but this guitar is sweeeet! So now I'm trying to learn more about the whole PRS lineup. What I really love about this guitar is the neck. I know all the specs and mesurements so that's not my question but...

I wonder what PRS's other than the 305 come with the Regular (sometimes called Standard) neck shape?

Thanks

I know it's available for Custom 24, P24, etc; my Artist V had one; my Mira had one; Al Dimeola sig has one...

You can probably go through the specs model by model, but those are the ones I'm sure of.

My 513 has the pattern regular neck and from what i understand
Is very close to the old standard neck (never tried it only the wide fat)
I'm sure someone more experienced than me will chime in.

Thanks for all the answers. It would be nice to have a single cut guitar to compliment my 305. So far I've only found the S2 Singelcut with the Pattern Regular neck. Is there more single cut models with that neck?

Back