Reclaimed Wood CE24 in build again?

So just read the whole thread and wanted to share my similar story.

I have also just received an email from Andertons about the discontinuation of the model and the cancellation of my order.
The only difference is I ordered mine last year when they first went up for pre-order, litteraly a day after they went up.
I received multiples emails over the past year about delivery from PRS being pushed, until today I finally received the email about the cancellation.

This is extremely disappointing as I have been waiting for it for 10 months now and was promised I was part of the first batch and I am surprised to read here that Andertons actually open up the pre-orders again last month, which doesn't make any sense.

Very sad to know that I will never see or own this guitar I have been waiting and hoping for for a year now and really hope some people had better luck than me and are happy with theirs.

So just read the whole thread and wanted to share my similar story.

I have also just received an email from Andertons about the discontinuation of the model and the cancellation of my order.
The only difference is I ordered mine last year when they first went up for pre-order, litteraly a day after they went up.
I received multiples emails over the past year about delivery from PRS being pushed, until today I finally received the email about the cancellation.

This is extremely disappointing as I have been waiting for it for 10 months now and was promised I was part of the first batch and I am surprised to read here that Andertons actually open up the pre-orders again last month, which doesn't make any sense.

Very sad to know that I will never see or own this guitar I have been waiting and hoping for for a year now and really hope some people had better luck than me and are happy with theirs.

Me too.

Guitar ordered 23 March 2017.

Oh well...back to the drawing borad (music stand!).

Me too.

Guitar ordered 23 March 2017.

Oh well...back to the drawing borad (music stand!).

I ordered mine on the 22nd March 2017, but looks like we were at the bottom of the list...

I've been talking with Andertons and they told me that they ordered 20 of these, received only 16 and were waiting on the 4 last ones until a few days ago when the remaining orders were cancelled. I got told the guitars were delivered on a first order first served basis, but I'm having a hard time accepting I wasn't part of the 16 first when I ordered litterally as soon as the email hit my inbox about these, as I was waiting for them to come up. Unlucky on this one I guess.

I do have some hope things might change based on what Shawn said last week about them trying hard to fulfill the remaining pending orders. I do not want to believe a company as reputable and praised as PRS would just cancel promised orders and not do everything they can to fulfill them. I'm hoping Shawn can shime in on this soon so at least we know the reason why this is happening, and know if there is still hope or we need to just accept the refund and move on...

That's a real shame, and having so much patience over these months

Will they can they shift your order to an allocation of a studio or a silver sky? sounds like an opportunity for a retailer to step up and differentiate themselves?

I ordered mine on the 22nd March 2017, but looks like we were at the bottom of the list...

I've been talking with Andertons and they told me that they ordered 20 of these, received only 16 and were waiting on the 4 last ones until a few days ago when the remaining orders were cancelled. I got told the guitars were delivered on a first order first served basis, but I'm having a hard time accepting I wasn't part of the 16 first when I ordered litterally as soon as the email hit my inbox about these, as I was waiting for them to come up. Unlucky on this one I guess.

I do have some hope things might change based on what Shawn said last week about them trying hard to fulfill the remaining pending orders. I do not want to believe a company as reputable and praised as PRS would just cancel promised orders and not do everything they can to fulfill them. I'm hoping Shawn can shime in on this soon so at least we know the reason why this is happening, and know if there is still hope or we need to just accept the refund and move on...
Andertons seem to sell some items incredibly quickly. Their reach seems far and wide!

When they did their epic deals videos on the SE range a few weeks ago, most guitars sold in minutes!

Back