Random. No more or less

Does your better half insist that they told you something when they never did. Argument in the making.

My husband had a doctors appt today. His doctor is right across from my work. I said where do you want me to meet you. He says where I told last night. He never mentioned a word about meeting him last night.

Does your better half insist that they told you something when they never did. Argument in the making.

My husband had a doctors appt today. His doctor is right across from my work. I said where do you want me to meet you. He says where I told last night. He never mentioned a word about meeting him last night.
My better half is in my head.
We argue constantly but we love each other anyway.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgp1yfi4ut48w5j/RMM pit setup.jpg?dl=0HAPPY CANADA DAY to my Canadian contemporaries! Stay safe and be careful!!
Bleated Canada Day Lola!
Since I was on my m/c racing road trip I spent a nice leisurely 3 days in the campground by myself (except for the photo shoot with my friend) and noodled away the time working on a few songs and just generally enjoying some "myself" time. Totally forgot about work, to do lists, and everything else that piles up and clutters the mind. Very good for the soul. Occasional thunder storms made the inside of the trailer sound like a huge drum machine so the amp got a tad cranked at times, but the neighbors were fine (actually enjoyed it!) with my playing. The couple next to me actually suggested I come out and play before the fireworks show but the weather had other plans and I begged off due to the heavy rain. How they managed to set off the bangers was something I never did figure out but they did it somehow. I watched through the window by the bed and stayed dry haha.
Track initial experience was a steep learning curve, very technical and extremely challenging. Lots of blind, decreasing radius turns, off camber elevation changes, and a s**t load of fun to ride once I got the layout set in my head. But it's certainly no course for a nano-second brain fart, or you'll end up in the "waaaaambulance" in very short order! fortunately it was dry for the first afternoon/evening session and other than one rider in the novice group doing said mental lapse and got his bell rung good, the whole first run at it was fantastic. 4.6 kms (2.7 miles) of twists and turns, up and downhills, and one fairly high speed straightaway to get the wind rush. Heaven on wheels.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0yw49vim2saxrd5/20220701_171051.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgp1yfi4ut48w5j/RMM pit setup.jpg?dl=0

So I worked OT last night. Got through the door about 10. Decided the dogs needed to go do their business. I let them out and there was a skunk right in the middle of the lawn. All 3 dogs got sprayed.I just about lost my mind. Came inside got the bath going. We used halved grapefruits on their coats along with ketchup and dog shampoo. That fiasco took 2 hours. Today I come home and man the house stinks of you guessed it skunk!
I remember all-too-well my son running over a skunk while driving my wife's car. It reeked for months. Absolutely reeked. I sprayed it with un-skunk sprays, but to no avail. Had the car washed a bunch of times - nothing.

Finally was so fed up we traded the car in.

Skunks. Don't want to be one, don't want to smell one, don't want to hang out with one. Call me prejudiced. ;)

Back