Quick Wiring Question

Dirty_Boogie

Still got the ol' tagger on it
I need to wire up the 85/15S pups back into my 2017 C22 SE before I sell it. The wire colors are different from the Duncans I've had in there. Remind me please... is the Red or the Black wire the hot ? (the white and green are taped off together.)

TIA.

P.S. Selling the SE means I have my first Core on order. I'm so happy I could just...!! :D:D:D

Last edited:
I need to wire up the 85/15S pups back into my 2017 C22 SE before I sell it. The wire colors are different from the Duncans I've had in there. Remind me please... is the Red or the Black wire the hot ? (the white and green are taped off together.)

TIA.

P.S. Selling the SE means I have my first Core on order. I'm so happy I could just...!! :D:D:D

Never mind... figured it out.

TIA.

Yeah baby, photos when it arrives! :D

Congrats on the inbound core!
Thanks! A teaser...

vEk629L.jpg

Back