Q. about the 2017 SE Tremonti exotic wood ltd edition

bristol_fashion

I've had a lovely Soapbar single cut from 2003 for ages which I love - it's so ight and simple and just begs to be played :)
Seeking something with a bit more bling I recently got hold of a Mark Tremonti SE from 2017, from the exotic wood run. As is often the case, this second hand guitar was sold sans tremelo arm - can anybody simply remind me if the arm fitted by the factory was tipped or not? I'm aware that the SE range trem. arms are usually untipped but have a sneaky feeling the exoctic wood special was an exception... I suppose I could always fit an plain untipped arm and buy an after-market tip !

I got another Tremonti-related Q. now that it's arrived here at BF Towers... the cables coming from each pickup appear to have four wires - red, green, black & white and yet there's no switching to use them. The 3 way switch is just neck / neck & bridge / bridge. Anybody any idea what's going on?

It's possible that there's a push-pull on one of the volume or tone knobs, but I haven't yet seen a Tremonti (core or SE) that had that option.

Back