PRS Vintage Bone String Nut, PRS 3 Way Blade Switch Core will fit on PRS SE Custom 24??

hydeinthesky

Good Day Everyone

There are two certified PRS guitars sellers here in my country, one is been selling PRS Guitars for years now, and the other one just started to sell last year (2021), now on those two, the store that start selling last year is selling the most of PRS parts, like blade switch, picks, conditioners, strings, SE silver sty tuners, and knobs, but what annoys me is, when you asking them if the PRS Vintage Bone String Nut and PRS 3 Way blade switch core will fit on the PRS SE Custom 24, they always ask me to get the measurements, well I replace my 3-way blade switch to CRL 2 years ago, and I want to replace it with the core ones, I told then that, but still ask me for measurements, I gave the measurement for string nut first, and it's two days now and they just read my message but did not respond, I don't know, for the first store who sells PRS for along time, they know if the parts are good with SE, maybe either they tried it or they ask PRS for information or they study the parts and the guitars that they have, but this store, I don't know if they study the parts or check with PRS if this parts is suitable for this, but as they are new sellers of PRS, I'm giving the fact that they are still on the stage of getting to know the brand and it's parts, like me haha I'm still on the stage of getting to know about my guitars and parts, so my question is does the PRS Vintage Bone String Nut (though it says PRS Pattern Vintage) and PRS 3-Way Blade Switch Core (though it says it's for 3-Way Blade Switch is for Hiland, Original MIra, H.Leese, Dragon 25th models) is fit with PRS SE Custom 24?

Here's some of the image from the online store

Here's for the Bone Nut

Here's for the 3-Way Blade Switch Core

Here'a picture with the SE 3 Way Switch (on their website)

Thanks for the response.

Last edited:
Sorry for your troubles.

If you bought the SE new, and if the SEs include a hang tag, could you tell us what neck shape is listed on it?

Back