PRS Store sale

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
What did you pick up?

I got the super heavy-weight black hoodie, I've wanted it for awhile and been too cheap.:laugh: Need something super heavy for the brutal WI winters! Grabbed some can coolies too. Tailgating in the winter at 8am, one needs protection! I really wanted the PRS amps shirt, but outta my size. :bawling: Hurry up and get your order in - ya snooze, ya lose!

Nice! I should grab a cabbie- they always just look right on bald dudes.

Had a nice tee and cap ready to go (total about $25) then went to checkout and puked on the $42 shipping charge (UPS Ground no less). I could ship an SUV tire across the country for less than that.

Fail.

Had a nice tee and cap ready to go (total about $25) then went to checkout and puked on the $42 shipping charge (UPS Ground no less). I could ship an SUV tire across the country for less than that.

Fail.

Call customer service...if the items are still there they can get that to you for less. If shipping to Canada best to do usps to avoid the duties.
800-237-3948

Thanks for the heads up about the sale! I’ve had my eye on the white/cream long-sleeved shirt with birds (medium size) for some time. I just scored the last one in stock for $13.

I got a purple shirt and a white shirt and a black shirt - I'm going to look as bruised as my bank account!

Back