PRS Singlecut SE with single coil in the neck

Man, only now i could see your pictures, i was in my job and cant open pictures there... proxy issues...
Great axes you have man!!! That white CE just roocks!!! And the singlecut, unique visual! do you have some samples with this CE neck pickup???

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;83793 said:
I didn´t knew these ones! Just heard some samples on Youtube and really sounds great! Warm tone!. but just too jazzy for my style... maybe i didnt explained it well, but im looking for that bright and clean (when clean) and rocky (when overdriven) Telecaster-like sound... but anyway, cool pickups these Charlie Christian´s!!!

And here´s my babe and its actual neck 'single coil'... :laugh:

Last edited:
put a P90 In the neck. They have P90s that are set up to fill the HB cavity.

I really like P90s but they are a little too FAT for the tone im trying to get. I will put a tele Fender vintage noiseless! Lets see what happens, they are a little bit 'darker' then the true tele single coils and might pair well with my bridge humbucker. Cant waaait them to arrive!!
Thanks fot the tip!

pickup arrived! Ow man, it was meant to arrive at Aug 5.... lol.... i didnt make the adapter yet... but, lets get to work!

As soon as it comes back from Maryland I will post something... promise.
up!

Can´t wait to do it! Saturday i´m gonna wake up early just to do that!, new pickup, new strings... :rock:
What about those samples huh?? I´m curious man!!! lol....

Making screw holes..... Ouch!
Dont worry guys, im gonna live.... hah....

Okay, almost there

Now, ready to record some sampless!!! Its late now, cant plug it looud but i can say the tone is fantastic. Just the way i expected....

Back