PRS SE Mark Holcomb, finally!

Here's one snapshot of the guitar I got from Northeast Music Center. This particular one had a Killer top! Can't wait for it to arrive. NGD coming soon...
image_zpsb7uwwzxv.jpeg
WOW!!!!!!!!!

Here's some more pictures of the ones from Brian's. I just took these from the live stream so the quality isn't great.

Mine:
A4RlCykl.jpg

@Tosca 's (hope you don't mind):
aOcovmil.jpg

Man both of those are smokin! I was at work and couldn't watch the live stream, by the time I got home and watched it they were long gone....congrats! Can't wait to see all the ngd's and hopefully some demo videos! I know I'll be throwing down...

Finally I have tried the Mark Holcomb SE. What a great metal workhorse!!! Surprisingly, the clean sounds are great as well.

Unfortunately, this one has an issue with the selector switch. So I will have to wait for the new one that will arrive tomorrow. If it sound the same, I will have to bring it home!

Hi guys, I bought mine a month ago in a Steve's Music @ Montreal. I'm from Canada and I had to wait months ordering one. I drove 5h to Montreal the day I learned they had one in stock. MAn, I almost cried when I took it in my hands! Since then I played with it each day! Gotta love that guitar, it's amazing!
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php

Edited, I've uploaded the pics on photobucket, I do not think the pictures were showing in the thread.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Spark_dll/slideshow/

Looks nice!

For those that don't want to bother with the slideshow, here are a couple direct images embedded:

IMG_20160928_160437_edit_edit.jpg

IMG_20160928_160501_edit.jpg

Hi guys, I bought mine a month ago in a Steve's Music @ Montreal. I'm from Canada and I had to wait months ordering one. I drove 5h to Montreal the day I learned they had one in stock. MAn, I almost cried when I took it in my hands! Since then I played with it each day! Gotta love that guitar, it's amazing!
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php

Edited, I've uploaded the pics on photobucket, I do not think the pictures were showing in the thread.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Spark_dll/slideshow/

Congrats!

Back