PRS guitars promote vitality, improve stamina and help to improve your moods!

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
I don’t think there’s any doubt about this statement being true for a high percentage of “forum dwellers”!

I originally posted the title to poke fun at a certain “robot” thread from this morning, but as I type this I think of therapeutic benefits of playing music, especially on the PRS of your choice.

Personally, I lose myself in a song (singing playing) so deeply sometimes that the stupid thing that pi$$ed me off so badly earlier in the day, just seems to lose all significance.

As far as promoting vitality, I suppose it could be discussed playing music creates a positive mood, which in turn could make you feel more “vital”! I’m certainly happy when I play for my own pleasure and used to be when I performed music in front of an audience.

Heck I’ve gone and got all philosophical and when all we really want today of PSF!
Roll on 3:30-ish UK time!

I started taking PRS Guitars a couple years ago and I definitely noticed my vitality increasing and improvements to my stamina & mood, but no one warned me about the side effects. I have since developed a bad case of Guitar Acquisition Syndrome, which has resulted in a clinical dependence on PRS Guitars. Be warned!

I used to respond to the spam posts here but was asked to stop. I think I missed out on a good opportunity to regrow more hair, gain muscle mass and lose body fat, and most importantly, feel 25 again.

Despite that, I keep coming here.

There is no doubt that whatever happens to me during the day becomes inconsequential after a few minutes in the music room at night.

Well said @Alnus Rubra ! You made that post your b!tch! Way to wax philosophical on those pesky male enhancement suppliment robots that invade our turf and pimp their snake oil...

I'm paraphrasing here but...PRSh said these things are the best drug there is, and I couldn't agree more! Between playing and all my forum bros...I'm definitely in a much, much better place than I was a year ago...picking up a guitar has been one of the best things I've ever done for myself...hands down!

Having fun with you knuckle heads is just a mega bonus...

If PRS guitars made hair grow on the top of my head I'd say they were perfect.

F@ck that! I've been happily bald for more than 10 years. You couldn't pay me to deal with hair again. Hair dryer, product, time in front of the mirror. Not to mention hat hair, a comb or a brush. Pass. It takes me 2 minutes to shave my head in the shower. Way easier. During the winter, I have to go a few days without shaving. The stocking cap slides off the head when it is clean shaven. A day, or two , of growth acts like Velcro.

F@ck that! I've been happily bald for more than 10 years. You couldn't pay me to deal with hair again. Hair dryer, product, time in front of the mirror. Not to mention hat hair, a comb or a brush. Pass. It takes me 2 minutes to shave my head in the shower. Way easier. During the winter, I have to go a few days without shaving. The stocking cap slides off the head when it is clean shaven. A day, or two , of growth acts like Velcro.

And since we have no more “bad hair days,” we don’t need to bathe.

Ok, maybe once a week.

Wigs are where it’s at anyway.

Back