PRS Group Shoot

I've posted these before but it's always good to show them off to the world.
50461647162_c6bc7888e0_o.jpg

Left to righ =
2006 CE24 Mahogany
2001 Standard 22
2001 McCarty
2015 McCarty

Considering I got my first PRS in January, I think I may have a little GAS problem...

20201015-081722-resized.jpg
Love that collection. You got your 24 fretter, a 3 pickuper (custom mods?), a singlecutter, and a hollowbodyer. You're showcasing the diversity of the PRS lineup.

I also dig the picture on the wall. Looks familiar, what is it?

Love that collection. You got your 24 fretter, a 3 pickuper (custom mods?), a singlecutter, and a hollowbodyer. You're showcasing the diversity of the PRS lineup.

I also dig the picture on the wall. Looks familiar, what is it?

Thanks! The painting is by a local SF artist named Pete Doolittle. He paints on glass. I'm a huge fan of his stuff.

Now don't laugh...I know it's not a "group" but it is the most special guitar I have ever owned. If I could only EVER have only one...Big Momma II would be it! That being said...I'm diligently saving for another Silver Sky with a maple neck! But, until then...she's patiently waiting on a companion!
52uLTI9.jpg

Same as Scott, but I’m not laughing. This is one great guitar. Core nut going on this week. Who knows, I might try some different pickups one day. A set of 57/08’s would be dream scenario!

Such a beauty!! Love those lamp shades! I'm not 100% what brand the nut is on BMII but you can tell it's been changed from the original SE nut. 57/08s are my dream pickups for mine too. ;)

Now don't laugh...I know it's not a "group" but it is the most special guitar I have ever owned. If I could only EVER have only one...Big Momma II would be it! That being said...I'm diligently saving for another Silver Sky with a maple neck! But, until then...she's patiently waiting on a companion!
52uLTI9.jpg
That's a beautiful guitar!

Back