PRS Day at Chuck Levin's

I seriously doubt that they ran out of those beauties on Saturday.

I'm just saying...
WMC have quite a few NOS guitars that have been there for quite some time. I don't know how many they sold that day, but I don't think it was more than one or two.
How did you even hear about the event? It's been a while but I've bought a lot of stuff from Paul S. In the past.
It was on the Washington Music web site and I also got a notification on facebook.

How did you even hear about the event? It's been a while but I've bought a lot of stuff from Paul S. In the past.
I had been in the market for another Custom 24 or 24-08 for a little while, and one of the web sites that I routinely check in with is the Chuck Levin's web site. That's where they had made the announcement. But since I only made a mental note and had continued combing through the selections of many different stores, I eventually forgot about the event. It just so happened that on Saturday I decided to make a trip out to see if they had anything in stock which didn't appear on their web site.

WMC have quite a few NOS guitars that have been there for quite some time. I don't know how many they sold that day, but I don't think it was more than one or two.

I kinda thought that too until I found out that they are still getting in the remainder of their Chuck Levin's 60th Anniversary model guitars delivered that they ordered a long time ago. If you missed out on one of those models like Beach Fade or Northern Lights or something, they have more in stock again now.

I seriously doubt that they ran out of those beauties on Saturday.

I'm just saying...
No Beach Fade nor Aquablue purpleburst SSH listed on their website - I checked twice ;)

Doesn’t matter as I’m on the ‘no buy’ list with the missus - need to find our next house first since we moved out last August!

The good news is they still had a Beach fade one today, they just didn't have time to list them on the website or Reverb, most of them sold before then.

The bad news for anyone else interested in that color is that I just bought it :D
Sigh! But my wife and my wallet thank you. I don’t! :p

Well you said you were on a ‘no buy’ list ;-)
That said, had I not bought it, I was going to PM you about it.

The only left I bought is very nice top-wise.
I would have preferred the wide flames they had on the other ones they sold though:
74531606_10156920629868277_1361716701137207296_o.jpg

Last edited:

The only one I bought is very nice top-wise, I would have preferred the wide flames they had on the other ones they sold though:
Play it in good health! I live vicariously through others these days and share in the joy of of everyone’s NGD. Doesn’t mean I don’t feel a little bit jealous now and then :)

The only left I bought is very nice top-wise.
I would have preferred the wide flames they had on the other ones they sold though:
That’s hot! Congrats!

Back