PRS 1997 namm show had some questions…

I had a '99 Custom22 Soapbar in Turquoise, and this looks very similar. Turquoise had a stained back, not black, so that's my stab at it.

Last edited:
Hi folks, just joined the zpes evolution\revolution..
bought a mint 1997 ce 24…
i had some questions for folks…
what color is this?
is the back typically pajnted?
looks like it was a namm show…
who is aaron …lol
im including a shared alblum with some photos. Thanks
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FNWP3RCoRUzne43Z9
I guess
I had a '99 Custom22 Soapbar in Turquoise, and this looks very similar. Turquoise had a painted back, not black, so that's my stab at it.
thanks, i guess its a ce-3 pre ce24……i have seen them with black and very few with painted..i couldnt imagine it would be a custom !?!?

It's funny to me how we read into the inside of PRS pick up cavities like we're deciphering hieroglyphics of the ancient Egyptian scripts..

Not judging. I do it too.
shoot TBH i just got her less then 12 hours ago….so i didn't have a chance to open the cavities, but I WOULD HAVE!, My shop who sold it to me did and had pictures when they bought it originally
..but you made my morning about the hieroglyphics. Lol…
but I think you’re onto something maybe they need to have different prizes like they did with bottle caps and while we’re at it, let’s go ahead and create guitar pics that have a aromatherapy or have a flavor

It's funny to me how we read into the inside of PRS pick up cavities like we're deciphering hieroglyphics of the ancient Egyptian scripts..

Not judging. I do it too.
My thinline signed by Lisa, I think that's a heart dotting the "i", always makes me smile
20230630-151308.jpg

Back