The PRS Lexicon

I figured that but was allowing that it was possibly on a weekend. :)

Edit: I know I personally was looking after 14 minutes and 12 second. Don't leave me hangin' like that no mo bro.

Well, I think I got into it pretty heavy and publicly with pre-heart attack Les, so that’s why peeps PM’ed me right away. :p

It was also around the time I quit Facebook and every other social media site, it was an important break for me. Then I realized I still had to poop everyday, and looking at guitars was better than reading the news. ;)

Well, I think I got into it pretty heavy and publicly with pre-heart attack Les, so that’s why peeps PM’ed me right away. :p

It was also around the time I quit Facebook and every other social media site, it was an important break for me. Then I realized I still had to poop everyday, and looking at guitars was better than reading the news. ;)

Yeah, that is very different than just getting put on Double Secret Probation. Dean Wormer apparently didn't like that party we invited his wife too. It was worth it though.

Ironically, when I quit fakebook, one of my friends told me over 100 people ask where I was or what happened within a month. There was even a discussion that went on for months with people wondering why I left. But it was the right move and I've never gone back even as much as I miss talking to some of my old friends. And, I hear it's even worse now.

I did :( Metaphorically.

I was testing a theory. Still don't know the answer, but do know "4 months" is not the answer. But funding ran out for the research program. And I got bored.

Well, whatever the case, we missed ya, ya big lug. Unless you were wandering around alleys hitting up on lady cats, I don't think your time away was worth 4 months. But hey, you needed to do research, and we're OK with that. Don't be a stranger, ya know?

How long before they sent search parties to look for you? (I'm taking "what is 3 days" for $400, Alex) :D

A couple hours.

Actually, Sergio, it was they way that you worded your “good-bye” post. It left readers rather worried that you were going to harm yourself. Which is why I called you at 6:00 in the morning after exchanging PMs with several peeps. :)

Actually, Sergio, it was they way that you worded your “good-bye” post. It left readers rather worried that you were going to harm yourself. Which is why I called you at 6:00 in the morning after exchanging PMs with several peeps. :)

Really? Hmm.. I don’t remember what I said but, thanks!

Once a drama queen, always a drama queen.

Well, whatever the case, we missed ya, ya big lug. Unless you were wandering around alleys hitting up on lady cats, I don't think your time away was worth 4 months. But hey, you needed to do research, and we're OK with that. Don't be a stranger, ya know?

Well DAM. ( I almost cussed there) If I had known that, I would have posted sooner.

And no on the alley cattin. I’m out of my league already. Just trying to hang on as long as I can til she finds a younger better looking man. So don’t you be cattin’ round here! :eek::)

Well, that's OK. I think my YT feed was inundated with Shawn Tubbs video links recently, and then the shite came down pretty quickly. Apparently, you can't speak about getting all pruny without some wise guy thinking "Oh no you don't!"

That was not the intention at all. Was just thinking you had spent time away enjoying a vacation somewhere, and a hot tub provided a mental picture. Anyway, the chickens came home to roost, and it was likely because I reaped what I sowed.

No ill will intended, just remind me to realize what comes around usually bites back if you forget to feed it. (Was that enough mixed metaphors for you?)

Back