The PRS Lexicon

What thing? Are you on a ham radio? My old neighbor was into those too. I know nothing about them, but I do like ham. So I guess I like ham radios. Do you have one of those big antennas on your house, because those are a giveaway. Oh, one more question. Is “breaker, breaker 1-9” only a CB thing? Or can you do it on ham radio too?
Glad you're OK with a ham radio, otherwise I'd have a beef with you.
What am I talking about? I'm too chicken to make threats.

It's Tremontinator because Mark Tremonti, you ham bone.

This thread went rotten eggs fast

Not only do I love this forum but, I enjoy talking to almost every single person here. You guys roll
If you think this is goofy, wait til Scott comes around when he's, (cough) "medicated." Things get way goofy when that happens.

Tried that Brave Browser that what's his nuts recommended. Same issues.

It must be because I'm a wholeass

I was going to screenshot and share but, it's a PITA to use that stupid Photobucket and I just don't want to fool with it

Bro, I clicked the notification for your reply as soon as I got it. Look at how long it's taking to reply. It said I had to wait 253 seconds to reply.

WHAT THE FAIL?!?!

Did you try a new browser, or still same issues?

See?

I normally delete duplicate and triplicate posts. And they take me about 5 minutes each.

I'm just gonna leave em from now on

It says I have to wait 157 seconds to post this.

I'm technologically challenged. I should've been born in 1927 instead of 1987. Could've fought in WWII, witnessed the birth of RnR, the birth of Hot Rod cars and American Motorsports. Could've bought a brand new 1959 Lester Polsfus signature model guitar...

See?

I normally delete duplicate and triplicate posts. And they take me about 5 minutes each.

I'm just gonna leave em from now on

It says I have to wait 157 seconds to post this.

I'm technologically challenged. I should've been born in 1927 instead of 1987. Could've fought in WWII, witnessed the birth of RnR, the birth of Hot Rod cars and American Motorsports. Could've bought a brand new 1959 Lester Polsfus signature model guitar...
Hmmm... well I think you said you have a Moto G6, which is a recent/decent phone probably running Oreo (8) same as me. So It's not an "old phone" thing.
Does the same thing happen on Wifi and cell data? Or just one or the other?

Back