prs custom 24 neck question.

eveyprs

Hi all I no its a bit early but the family have said I can have a custom 24 for my 50th next year, my question is I really love the wide thin neck profile on the older se custom 24 models, what neck profile is the same as this? the pattern thin or the pattern regular, if neither of those is the same can I order a custom 24 and specify the wide thin profile? and also what exactely is the artist pacakage?
Regards
Dave from Australia

"Pattern" is a close relative of the old Wide Fat

"Pattern Regular" is a close relative of the old "Regular"

"Pattern Thin" is a close relative of the old "Wide Thin"

In the pre-2010 days, a Cu24 would normally come in one of two neck shapes, W/T and Regular. That is still true, you can get a Cu24 in Pattern Regular or Pattern Thin. Most are Pattern Thin IMO so you are pretty well set. Just check before you buy.

The AP adds some bling to your Cu24:
rosewood overlayed headstock, Paua inlayed signature, Paua birds, gold hardware, super top.

"Pattern" is a close relative of the old Wide Fat

"Pattern Regular" is a close relative of the old "Regular"

"Pattern Thin" is a close relative of the old "Wide Thin"

In the pre-2010 days, a Cu24 would normally come in one of two neck shapes, W/T and Regular. That is still true, you can get a Cu24 in Pattern Regular or Pattern Thin. Most are Pattern Thin IMO so you are pretty well set. Just check before you buy.

The AP adds some bling to your Cu24:
rosewood overlayed headstock, Paua inlayed signature, Paua birds, gold hardware, super top.

^^^ What he said. Better explanation than what I had; must remember that. :coffee:

Back