PRS CU24 VS PRS STUDIO . Wich BETTER ??

Vaypor

Wich One Better PRS Cu24 VS PRS Studio ?
Prs Cu24 With Hfs Vintage pickup or 59,09. VS Prs Studio 57 Pickup.

What's the different ? My mean For Bridge Pickup... Studio pickup and CU 24 PU is same ??

and wich one More Expensive , Thx

Then wich better PRS Studio OR PRS Tremonti Usa ?????????

Last edited:
CU 24 is 2 humbuckers
Studio is one humbucker in the bridge and two NF 57/08's
Big difference is the tones availible from the pickup combo in the studio.

CU 24 is 2 humbuckers
Studio is one humbucker in the bridge and two NF 57/08's
Big difference is the tones availible from the pickup combo in the studio.

Studio bridge pickup is same with CU 24 humbuckers ? What name of bridge Pu studio ? Is HFS vintage ? Then wich one better ?

Wich One Better PRS Cu24 VS PRS Studio ?
Prs Cu24 With Hfs Vintage pickup or 59,09. VS Prs Studio 57 Pickup.
Then wich better PRS Studio OR PRS Tremonti Usa ?????????

I have one of each because they are two different tools that do two different jobs. Of the two, the Studio is much more versitile. BTW, the bridge pickup can be split in half by pullingup on one of the knobs in addition to the 5 way switch.

The Studio beats the Tremonti. It isn't even a fair fight.

I have one of each because they are two different tools that do two different jobs. Of the two, the Studio is much more versitile. BTW, the bridge pickup can be split in half by pullingup on one of the knobs in addition to the 5 way switch.

The Studio beats the Tremonti. It isn't even a fair fight.

I really love both models, Tremonti bridge pup is much hotter than the 57/08 so depending on the use it is a fair fight. Studio does outmatch the Tremonti on versatility with 2 humbuckers, a 3-way and no coil split.

I put a Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat in one of my Studios and it gets played more than all the rest of my herd combined. Maybe I need to find another Studio and put a Tremonti in it????? HHHhhmmmmm

Maybe I need to find another Studio and put a Tremonti in it????? HHHhhmmmmm

I'd get a hotter amp or a Klon Clone pedal (ie Fish Food) before i would get a hotter pickup. I thought I wanted hotter pickups until I actually got hotter pickups.
One of my guitars has a pair of Seymour Duncan Blackouts in it and they live up to the hype. Jeeze they are hot!... and they sound good too but now I know I could get by without super hot pickups just fine.

Back