PRS 2015 Holiday Accessory Brochure

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
Just got ours. The same cool stuff, but with fresh discount codes. Great for stocking stuffers for your favorite PRS player.

Well this sucks!
Trying to enter the 10% off code 1STORD and it gives me this message.
Customer information does not meet the requirements for the 1STORD discount code
I guess the code is bogus that is in the catalog?

I've ordered from the PRS store before so I just took for granted that the code would not work for me.

I just emailed Customer Service about it, but the catalog says the code is only good to the 22nd of this month.
Not going to finalize my order until I hear back from them on this.
Kind of sucks if the code does not work.

How does one get the Holiday Brochure?

Probably email PRS and ask to get on the list eh?

Steve, I probably got on the list from shopping from the store before.
I just wish the code worked.

I went ahead and placed my order for my stuff which totaled $40.63 minus the shipping, but I forwarded my receipt to CS and let them know I did not get the $4 off with the 10% off since the code is not working.
It is only $4, but it was the advertised code not working that is upsetting.
Will see if I am refunded.

If anyone else orders, let us know if the 10% code is not working, maybe they can get it fixed on Monday.

Steve, I probably got on the list from shopping from the store before.
I just wish the code worked.
If you've shopped the store, that won't work. For new customers only, hence FIRSTORD (first order). Unless I'm misunderstanding something here? I have no idea on what brochure we're talking about either though.

If you've shopped the store, that won't work. For new customers only, hence FIRSTORD (first order). Unless I'm misunderstanding something here? I have no idea on what brochure we're talking about either though.

The brochure I'm referencing is the one I just got in the mail Thursday from PRS. Maybe some members haven't received theirs yet?

Holiday Accessory Brochure 2015 it says on the cover.
The code is on the second page when you open it, and no where did it state that existing members did not get the 10% off.
Oh well, I guess that is the way it goes.
I thought all of us were getting a deal.

Haven't heard about any from PRS, but if you go to musicdispatch.com and search for Axe Heaven, they have a bunch, including two PRS models (not the previous ornaments).

Holiday Accessory Brochure 2015 it says on the cover.
The code is on the second page when you open it, and no where did it state that existing members did not get the 10% off.
Oh well, I guess that is the way it goes.
I thought all of us were getting a deal.
I could be wrong Corey. I'm looking at that code on the website. I haven't looked at my mail for a couple days. Will have to check.

Hey folks, a message from the mothership: "The accessories holiday brochure had a 10% off discount code in it that reads "10% off your order." It was set up in the store as 10% off your first order and a few people had some trouble over the weekend. This has now been addressed so the code will work for all purchases."

Huh - I never got one.

Feeling a little Charlie Brown-ish...

cbb.jpg

Back