PRIVATE STOCK SINGLECUT TREM FADED PURPLE MISTY MIST!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Just in at Brian's Guitars!

Singlecut Trem, Faded Purple Mist, nicely figured Brazilian board with Eagle inlay, Matching curly neck, \m/, swamp ash!

Oh, and only 7.2lbs! Couldnt leave the factory without this one while I was there yesterday.

http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-private-stock-singlecut-trem-faded-purple-mist

DSC_8494.jpg

DSC_8498.jpg

DSC_8490.jpg

DSC_8507.jpg

DSC_8496.jpg

Ultra pop on that Swamp Ash body. Love that board too. I prefer them with more birds, but someone is going to get a monster. :top:

Besides the looks (which are bangin') I bet that's a real interesting sounding guitar based on the materials. Zingy Swamp ash and maple neck, with a huge neck joint like that? Probably pretty dope.

Ultra pop on that Swamp Ash body. Love that board too. I prefer them with more birds, but someone is going to get a monster. :top:

New owner took it home today - This thing sounded amazing, really light at 7.2lbs as well!

I bought this one from Brian. The guitar is amazing. Plays and sounds as good as it looks.

Thanks. It also has \m/ pickups. I had not tried them before. Brian told me that he thought that these were Paul's best, and I have to agree. I would not let the name "metal" pigeon hole it into a one trick pony. It is definitely hot but very open sounding and dynamic. The tone knob on this axe is a coil splitter and it sounds awesome in single coil mode. Very similar to the 408 in that there is not a large volume drop when split. I like the 408's but love these.

Back