Private Stock Friday

Lemongrass Private Stock?! DROOOOOOOOOOL!!!! :congrats:

attachment.php

When I got my first PRS guitar, I never heard about the PS program. When I found about it, I was like: "what's the point, those core guitars are awesome, I won't spend money on cosmetics". Then I saw my first PS and played it. So I was in the saving cash mode for my PS. Then I found about PTC and I could get an awesome guitar and tweak it. So the PS plan was off again.
Enters the Private Stock Friday, and now every week I see something that I need, and need really bad, in my future PS order. Thank you Shawn for the GAS

Kine my man I keep looking for a Koa monster.
Indeed, same here but they just posted a shot of Savatage's Raspberry beauty and that was number 4446. I'm 4538 I think... so may have a bit more to go... All good.

Indeed, same here but they just posted a shot of Savatage's Raspberry beauty and that was number 4446. I'm 4538 I think... so may have a bit more to go... All good.

4538 is a good number. Something tells me it'll be an eye catcher and we will end up seeing it. Most people have pretty good luck of seeing some progress shots since Shawn is so good about taking pictures weekly. Here's to seeing your axe!

Back