Private Stock Friday

WTB eyeballs

Your wish is my command!

225840a2be5e0e06eff5e81002887767-1_zps5875419d.jpeg

It's really hard taking photos of guitars and not giving away any secrets:
photo-14_zpsbd109068.jpg

Shawn, Any is idea what those two colors on the right are?

It's either Forest Green or Sage. I think the one on the right is Sage Dragon's Breath.

So what finish is this? Tequila Sunrise Glow? Looks better here than in most of the dealer pics.
IMG_2131_zps6dd17c16.jpg

Awesome back on this baby
IMG_2216_zps276892dd.jpg

With matching backplates
IMG_2213_zps1d08ae27.jpg

Vampire Rich sanding the back out of the same guitar (although hard to see the detail)
IMG_2228_zps311423f0.jpg

Love this color
IMG_2224_zpsec9267ec.jpg

Snazztana
IMG_2220_zps05e04b6b.jpg

Holy crap look at this Koa neck blank!
IMG_2202_zps0cbcd175.jpg

etched goodness
IMG_2205_zps174e0afd.jpg

A lot of shimmer in this top
IMG_2231_zps83bf29b1.jpg

Last edited:
Your killing me Shawn!! This thread really makes me want to do a PS badly!! Great pics.....Thanks for feeding my obsession. :D

Wow - great photo of the making of the cavity cover and trem cove. I always wanted to see this mid-process.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;44212 said:
IMG_2231_zps83bf29b1.jpg

WOW! Love the flame on this one!

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! That one in mine! I think...

LOL Hans, that is some funny stuff!

I saw your original post without the edit, then later saw the edit, and was laughing hysterically for some reason! ;)

This is a GREAT flame, love it! Similar to my Jade Glow, a nice beefy and consistent flame in a slight "V" shape. I would pick that one myself out of 1000 tops.

That is going to be a killer guitar!

LOL Hans, that is some funny stuff!

I saw your original post without the edit, then later saw the edit, and was laughing hysterically for some reason! ;)

This is a GREAT flame, love it! Similar to my Jade Glow, a nice beefy and consistent flame in a slight "V" shape. I would pick that one myself out of 1000 tops.

That is going to be a killer guitar!

What finish is that?

WOW!!! I just went through all 9 pages. I seriously need to hang out here more often.

MIND. BLOWN. REPEATEDLY.

This is one amazing thread. Just love how it totally random. Showing incredible looking guitars along with the artists that create them. Especially cool when someone sees their own guitar on a rack.

Back