Private Stock Friday

pt 2 electric boogaloo ft a could pretty neat headstocks we've got in process! the stars at the end are pretty different, don't see many of them!
PSF-12.jpg
PSF-13.jpg
PSF-14.jpg
PSF-15.jpg
PSF-16.jpg

Happy friday all, thought these turquoise inlays we're pretty unique, plus that beautifulllll neck/fretboard!

View attachment 13160View attachment 13161View attachment 13162
whew this bad boy looked just ethereal in person, pearlescent might be the best word for the super subtle color on it!
View attachment 13163View attachment 13164View attachment 13165View attachment 13166
three natural hollowbodies in a row... hard to pick a fave
View attachment 13167
Hi, Ken 👋
View attachment 13168View attachment 13169
Ack I think the subzero P24 is mine!!!!

I initially had a similar problem when I was getting used to the Hormigo fretboard on my PS CU24! I am over it now, you will just need to spend more time playing your treasure ;~))
Using the side dots as the only reference for the fret board is something I am not used to yet. Only been a week and I am getting noticeably better at it.

Using the side dots as the only reference for the fret board is something I am not used to yet. Only been a week and I am getting noticeably better at it.
Yeah, I was referring to looking at the fretboard because the wood and inlays are so beautiful, that I was taking my eyes off the side dots and other things I should be looking at (like straight ahead) while I am playing ;~)) On your new PS, I would be making similar looks!!

PSA . Extremely rare Pernambuco necked electrics out there for sale ..
Pernambuco is now on the CITES list , I've heard only 5 of these electrics were made Davey Knowles , and McLaughlin have one

I have an all Pernambuco PS custom that was built for Ricky Skaggs by Steve Fischer .. ( only 5 of those) it's amazing stuff

a Brent Mason

and a DGT too

Gulp…

Back