Private Stock Friday

Grainger love!

And how can you not admire some bangin' heel decoration?

But this pic...

psf123-1000-06-jpg.5422

My very first thought was, "Wow, that's a lot of necks hanging there around that bit box." Followed almost immediately by, "Wait, there's nowhere in the factory to get a view from that high up!"

Jeez, and I even passed my eye test yesterday!

Me, I just pondered the precision calibrated clothespins! Classic.

First time caller, long time listener... I finally spec'd a PS and I just wanted to give a shout out to Brian and Graham from Brian's guitars, Shawn from PRS, and the whole private stock team, Tina, Paul, and Mr. Smith himself. I had the opportunity to meet Dave and Eric as well. Dave does the stain and Eric does the setup. This whole crew couldn't have been nicer and bent over backwards to make sure I was getting the guitar of my dreams. I was blown away by the quality and pride everyone has down there, and can't wait to see the result of their artisanship. Brian and Graham are the guys to go to if you want to spec one out. They helped steer me in the right direction every step of the way. Hopefully someday in the not so distant future I'll see my baby on this thread!

First time caller, long time listener... I finally spec'd a PS and I just wanted to give a shout out to Brian and Graham from Brian's guitars, Shawn from PRS, and the whole private stock team, Tina, Paul, and Mr. Smith himself. I had the opportunity to meet Dave and Eric as well. Dave does the stain and Eric does the setup. This whole crew couldn't have been nicer and bent over backwards to make sure I was getting the guitar of my dreams. I was blown away by the quality and pride everyone has down there, and can't wait to see the result of their artisanship. Brian and Graham are the guys to go to if you want to spec one out. They helped steer me in the right direction every step of the way. Hopefully someday in the not so distant future I'll see my baby on this thread!
Congrats! One of these days I hope to do a PS build...

Congrats! Is that yours in Brian's video?

Congratulations, I ordered my first one in May, the wait is just about killing me (but in a way it's part of the experience)

"It's blue, but not" :) It was nice meeting you and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time at the PRS factory. I saw the wood you picked out, I can't wait to see the final results.

Back