Private Stock Friday

If Sean or Hunter doesn't come back with an approved spot, then I'll host it somewhere like OneDrive or similar. Just don't want to violate any rules and definitely don't want PRS pissed off at me!

Open a free Microsoft OneDrive account and post a link.

Goin up right now. I'll test and make sure it works, then I'll post a link. I'll leave it up for a week. Long enough for everyone to get, but not long enough so the whole Internet don't know about it. Should keep everyone happy, including PRS.

From there, if someone wants it, everyone can send it or I can send it with a link the requester provides. I think that's fair.

You're able to unzip and open view the pics? Should be over 1,000 in each folder?

I've gone back and downloaded every pic from page 1 to this point, in the highest resolution available. All of the files are split into two folders, High Resolution and Low, about 1,000 each. (1,322 & 1,186 respectively). Zipped up, its around 750 MB. What's the recommended file sharing app of choice, because these have to be shared with this group, and want to respect the rights of PRS if these are for owners only, etc. etc.

This is awesome stuff mate, just downloaded. Thanks

That black SC with black and gold hardware is out-of-this-world! I love it! We need more pictures of it please. Also, does PRS make a black trem?

Happy to do so. LIke I said, "Click on every pic in the world's best thread, and download them all, then share." Yea, tough work. :)

I've gone back and downloaded every pic from page 1 to this point, in the highest resolution available. All of the files are split into two folders, High Resolution and Low, about 1,000 each. (1,322 & 1,186 respectively). Zipped up, its around 750 MB. What's the recommended file sharing app of choice, because these have to be shared with this group, and want to respect the rights of PRS if these are for owners only, etc. etc.

Just downloaded and thanks for taking the time to make those available! Way cool.

That black SC with black and gold hardware is out-of-this-world! I love it! We need more pictures of it please. Also, does PRS make a black trem?

While we're at it, how about a cream vibrato bar tip to match the pickup rings when they are that color? I need three of those, thanks!

Also, does PRS make a black trem?
I'm sure they'd PVD it purple if you paid them enough. Or electrolysis, or whatever is appropriate. I believe Mann makes one. And of course you can always get another aftermarket one that rhymes with Floyd Rose, but you specifically asked about a PRS trem.

EDIT: Looks like they already make black nickel, see here, for example.

Last edited:
Back