Private Stock Friday

FYI, I will not be here next Friday! I will be exploring the great country of Iceland on vacation. Shawn will also not be around next week so we will have to reschedule that PSF, apologies!

psf64-1000-6800-jpg.4014
psf64-1000-6795-jpg.4013

Turtles! I like turtles.
psf64-1000-6849-jpg.4029

Whole lotta maple necks going on -- maple with swamp ash, maple with maple, maple with ...black limba? korina?

Enjoy Iceland!

I've gone back and downloaded every pic from page 1 to this point, in the highest resolution available. All of the files are split into two folders, High Resolution and Low, about 1,000 each. (1,322 & 1,186 respectively). Zipped up, its around 750 MB. What's the recommended file sharing app of choice, because these have to be shared with this group, and want to respect the rights of PRS if these are for owners only, etc. etc.

I've gone back and downloaded every pic from page 1 to this point, in the highest resolution available. All of the files are split into two folders, High Resolution and Low, about 1,000 each. (1,322 & 1,186 respectively). Zipped up, its around 750 MB. What's the recommended file sharing app of choice, because these have to be shared with this group, and want to respect the rights of PRS if these are for owners only, etc. etc.

i like your dedication

also in love with all these swamp ash bodies i'm seeing. such a beautiful wood. although i do prefer mahogany tonally. if i was going to spec a build this very second i'd try and do mahogany body, swamp ash top (if possible?) and a full rosewood neck. has anyone ever done mahogany with a swamp ash top? would love to see one.

It took a couple days in my spare time. But, on my Mac using the pics screensaver, it is simply gorgeous. It was a labor of love really - "here, view every post on the Internet's best thread, and collect all the pics." :D

Just need a location so everyone can download this wonderful bounty!

Back