Private Stock Friday

That is the best of two worlds, DGT controls and Trem, with DC Ted magic of the short scale!! That is on my list as well, almost did that with this same visit, but the MSC love messed me up on that plan! ;)

I have one of these coming soon, spec'ed the same day as Alan's, MSC with one piece quilt:

attachment.php

This one's not mine, but it sure is a beauty!!

Beyond that, another Obeche DC 245 with a Stoptail in early 2015. Maybe a trem DC 245 Ted on the next one... :)

THIS GUITAR IS GORGEOUS. PERIOD.

The sirens are screaming, and the fires are howling way down in the valley tonight. :rock:

attachment.php

Somewhere a clock strikes midnight
And there's a full moon in the sky
You hear a dog bark in the distance
You hear someone's baby cry
A rat runs down the alley
And a chill runs down your spine......
I'm your Night Prowler, asleep in the day
I'm your Night Prowler, get out of my way

attachment.php

Incoming MSC!!

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

Eric says it sounds amazing! He teased me that he was going to have to keep this one. (At least I *hope* he was teasing!!)

Merry Christmas to me!

It turned out just as I envisioned it!

Too bad Alan couldn't find me a board with decent grain in it. (LOL, nice job Alan!)

Incoming! This is the first time since the inception of this thread that one of my personally spec'ed Private Stocks snuck through without making an appearance here, the last four all made it on this thread before completion. Must have been during that off week with the handoff from Shawn to Hunter! ;)

It turned out awesome, WOW!! Get it next week.

Incoming! This is the first time since the inception of this thread that one of my personally spec'ed Private Stocks snuck through without making an appearance here, the last four all made it on this thread before completion. Must have been during that off week with the handoff from Shawn to Hunter! ;)

It turned out awesome, WOW!! Get it next week.

This is a guitar that will never look dated and will always look great. Beautiful selection of ingredients here!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;180706 said:
The stranger...

There is an old Nastasja Kinski movie that played late night on Cinemax that opened with some girls in a private school doing the stranger. So horribly acted....but I didn't notice that until the 8th or 9th time I watched it.

Then another time, I almost caused my buddy to choke because I told the two girls we were with a long story about how the one girls should give another friend of ours a break (we all worked at the same store) because he had psychological problems because he'd broken his wrist and his hands became jealous of each other and he couldn't put them together. That was on a Friday. By Monday, I'd forgotten all about it.

She didn't. She went into work and asked him to clap.

Back