Post your RARE PRS stuff!

26-B08804-DB72-46-CD-BDA0-A3831388535-A.jpg

Business trip took me near enough to Brent’s shop when he had it. Treated me like royalty. This is the back room/Photo Booth with one of his many stellar 245 Obeche Private Stock’s. MA Pete bought it before I could land back home and try to buy it. Howard Leese had it last I knew, but didn’t respond to an inquiry about it. One that got away…

Business trip took me near enough to Brent’s shop when he had it. Treated me like royalty. This is the back room/Photo Booth with one of his many stellar 245 Obeche Private Stock’s. MA Pete bought it before I could land back home and try to buy it. Howard Leese had it last I knew, but didn’t respond to an inquiry about it. One that got away…

Great photo and memory. Thanks for sharing.

I think I happened to be there one of your visits. I have a pair of his Obeche guitars: one is essentially an ME, the other kind of a NF.

I don't know if I would call this rare but I would say it's unique.
PRS Hollowbody 1 that belonged to Howard Leese (Heart/Bad Company) and was originally cherry sunburst.
The guy I bought it from got it in a trade with Howard and he sent it to PTC.
He had the neck carved to a wide thin neck from a wide fat.
Refinished in a one off color.
PTC also installed "m" pickups. (I still have the original pu's)
Private stock suede case, I'm not a fan really, suede is not the best material if it raining/snowing out but it is a really nice case.
I've included a pic of Howard playing it after the refinish.

iKPGKjI.jpg

oe9qWN2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if I would call this rare but I would say it's unique.
PRS Hollowbody 1 that belonged to Howard Leese (Heart/Bad Company) and was originally cherry sunburst.
The guy I bought it from got it in a trade with Howard and he sent it to PTC.
He had the neck carved to a wide thin neck from a wide fat.
Refinished in a one off color.
PTC also installed "m" pickups. (I still have the original pu's)
Private stock suede case, I'm not a fan really, suede is not the best material if it raining/snowing out but it is a really nice case.
I've included a pic of Howard playing it after the refinish.

iKPGKjI.jpg

oe9qWN2.jpg
That’s badass!

Back