Porcupine Tree // Cheating The Polygraph // Live from Anesthetize

That's awesome...those guys are incredible live performers. Gavin Harrison blows my mind sometimes.

In Absentia is a great album. That album, Deadwing, and Fear of a Blank Planet tie for my favorites out of the ones I've heard. Sky Moves Sideways and Lightbulb Sun are really good too.

Thanks for posting!!!

Last edited:
You are welcome.
I bought the album mainly for Blackest Eyes and Gravity Eyelids, two songs I often hear on Pandora on my commute home.
So far have only listed to a few songs off of this one, but hopefully will listen to the whole thing over the weekend.

Will check out the other ones too.
I notice with a few of their songs they have a certain chord progression of starting up high, and then going down, kind of hard to explain, but on my PT Pandora station I have setup, Opeth songs often pop up too, and they have that same chord style.

I agree, great album/band. :) They're also the ones who convinced me I needed a piezo-equipped PRS. They use P22s, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to go with. I'm sure any would be great, but I wish there was a place around here where I could try all of the models!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hand. Cannot. Erase. is killer. If you can see the tour, it's so worth it. I'm not totally familiar w/SW's stuff, especially the older material, but I was blown away all night long.

Back