Pickguard for PRS CE24?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ScaryLarry, Jun 7, 2019.

1. ScaryLarry

ScaryLarry New Member

I am mainly a classical guitar player and keep my RH fingernails fairly long and I have noticed some fine scratches on the new CE24 I just purchased which happens when I play with a pick. It has a beautiful top and I would hate to cover it with a typical pickguard so I was wondering if anyone else has any ideas. I do know that you can buy some removable clear plastic non-glued pickguard material.

2. Fro

Fro New Member

3. ScaryLarry

ScaryLarry New Member

4. You-S4-It

You-S4-It New Member

5. BMiller

BMiller New Member

I don't remember who makes it, but there is a product for your your situation. It's a clear plastic overlay that can be trimmed and easily removed. It was really marketed towards acoustic players. I really thought about it for my electrics but I've noticed that I don't need it.

Now I'm I'm going to wake up up at 3 AM with the exact answer, fall asleep, and wake up in the morning asking myself about it again. Note to self....keep a pencil and paper next to the bed!

bodia likes this.