Petrol

I love my Schmidt Array. I've had other fancy/custom pedalboards, but the design and adjustability makes it so easy to work with that (speaking only for myself, not giving advice) I couldn't consider anything else.

I'm out of room on it, and am thinking of adding a second one.
Do It!

Yeah, I...uh...um...ordered something like that a few days ago.

Everything about it is something I've said a million times I'd never even consider buying. Everything! It's definitely going to suck, and I'm probably gonna regret it. Thankfully, it's not here yet, so I don't have to feel stupid/guilty/wasteful for a little while.

I felt I was in a rut.

At least my son plays Strats, so when he visits he'll enjoy it, if I keep it for more than five minutes, which is doubtful of course.

I'd have bought a Silver Sky, but I was thinking Mary Kaye in Swamp Ash. I know! It's stupid!!

Did I mention that I'm looking forward to bashing it into one of my Mesas and breaking it into little pieces when having a Pete Townshend moment?

"You're never gonna do that."

"Shhh. I like to talk a big game."
We Are Never Too Old To Bark, Even If We Can't Bite Any Longer...LOL.

No idea what you're after, but the Fillmore 50 looks like the ultimate plus power, two channel DR/SR amp on steroids. Huge pedal platform potential.
I like mine enough that I invested in NOS glass after working with it for only a few weeks. I've had quite a few Mesa amps, and also currently have a Lone Star 100. I relate more to the less expensive Fillmore.

The Fillmore's certainly a keeper.

Not A Bad Amp At All In My Book.

No idea what you're after, but the Fillmore 50 looks like the ultimate plus power, two channel DR/SR amp on steroids. Huge pedal platform potential.
From what I can tell from the videos, the Katana sounds great! I could do without all the bells & whistles, but in the end it appears to be a solid amp.

What I'd like is a Boogie that sounds like a hot rodded Fender Deluxe Reverb :D But that's money I don't have LOL!

Back