Paul's Guitar Appreciation Thread: Show 'em!

CatStrangler

PRS Enthusiast
I am going to buy a camera this weekend to take pics of mine. I would like to see your Paul's guitars as well! I think these are the best guitars PRS I have ever played, and I have owned a few.

I absolutely LOVE mine...

Great Guitars!!!

02.jpg

03.jpg

06.jpg

I think this is a beautiful line of guitars! I love the brush stroked birds. I have not had the chance to play one as of yet. How do they fair with heavier stuff? Is it well suited for rock/metal?

I LOVE mine! It seems like it covers everything very well from hard rock to country. Great guitar!

8697827410_2921b35ec7_c.jpg

8696703575_d59f0f62fd_c.jpg

The tops on these are incredible. I have seen but a few that didn't blow my skirt up...way...way up there.

Haven't had a chance to play one of these yet, but I have planned a trip to La Crosse, WI in mid-November, so I'll make sure to stop by Dave's then.

Sorry for the quality of the pics. My phones' camera is not great and I have no natural talent for photography.

somebody sure does. I can't say enough nice things about these two. Its a though they were built with my tastes in mind. I feel extremely fortunate to have to had the means and opportunity to own them.

somebody sure does. I can't say enough nice things about these two. Its a though they were built with my tastes in mind. I feel extremely fortunate to have to had the means and opportunity to own them.

Top looks like Tiger Eye. What's the bottom color?

Soooo good. They somehow sound even better than they look, every tone is spot on. Went to the top of my "someday" list when I heard Paul play his proto in person. It's the guitar you buy that will do everything.

Back