Paisley

I fully admit that my paisley 410b that I got from Brent last year was graciously allowed to have it in our living room for a while because of the paisley...my old Boogie never made it out of the music dungeon in the basement. I think my wife would appreciate a black paisley HXDA combo to tie in with...well, I don't know what but it's worth a shot.

I fully admit that my paisley 410b that I got from Brent last year was graciously allowed to have it in our living room for a while because of the paisley...my old Boogie never made it out of the music dungeon in the basement. I think my wife would appreciate a black paisley HXDA combo to tie in with...well, I don't know what but it's worth a shot.
Isn't it funny how our significant others make us feel that way?

We're men, damnit!

Please don't tell my wife I said that. :redface:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;65109 said:

We're men, damnit!

My most recent mistake along those lines was telling a friend I play with about the PS I had on order before telling my wife. When he asked me when the guitar was due I felt "the look"...good thing we just got a new piece of furniture that happened to be made from Indian rosewood. I simply said my piece of "furniture" was made from Brazilian rosewood, kind of like the table. But I'm pretty sure a black paisley amp would look good enough that it would be a welcome addition to the home. Has anyone seen an HXDA combo in black paisley yet?

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;65109 said:

We're men, damnit!

Ahhh, I remember a time when the 1/2 stack sat next to the tv...it's just the way it was.:star::rock:

Olivia loves my paisley. After the unboxing and initial cat approval process it was promptly moved to my cat free music room.

photo.JPG

Back