P22 Artist Colour

P22 Artist Colour

• Blue Fade

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Aqua Verde Fog

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Gibson67v

I'm having a hard time choosing the colour for my Artist Package P22.

Here are my two options:
Blue Fade (Left) or Aqua Verde Fog (Right)

sLBatUZ.jpg

I'll be ordering it within the next 6 weeks (whenever I get back from my travels with work lol)

If it was me I would go with the blue fade, goes really nicely with the maple. That said either are great choices!
You'll enjoy your P22 whatever one you get!
BB

I voted blue fade. Much nicer IMO however not my money or not me playing it. Use your gut......that'll guide you

I like them both very much but on the two examples shown, the Blue Fade looks awesome! Is that the exact guitar your looking at?

I would go with the blue, if it was me, but ultimately you should decide if you can live with the contrast of the aquaverde. To me it's too harsh of a color transition. The blue is more subtle.

Totally blue fade!! Of all the PRS guitar colors I would try to get next it would be that one. Good luck with your decision :p

I'm not a big fan of blues or greens, so neither one IMO. But that's the great thing about it; there are plenty of choices out there to pick from. Good luck whichever way you go.

Lloyd

Out of the 2, I like the Blue Fade. Lately the Aqua Violet color is what's calling me.

I think the Blue Fade is calling my name!! The Aqua Verde Fog would be better with a Rosewood board!

now I just have to make it like 6 weeks without seeing another Paul Reed Smith so I can order it hahahahaha!

Back