Overhauled and tuned up an old friend.

That is one hot guitar. I sold an 89 cu24 to get an 86cu24. My buddy has been entertaining the idea of selling the 89 back to me.

I think I'd write the check even though I've been trying to not buy more guitars.......I can feel the heat from the enablers in this group before I actually post this!

We are 5 years from retirement so we are both trying to prepare for that and there will be some super tough decisions to make when that day arrives.

We are 5 years from retirement so we are both trying to prepare for that and there will be some super tough decisions to make when that day arrives.
Retirement?

Bah! The amount of money won't change your life either way, but the guitar might!

You can always sell the guitar later for more money down the road, anyway.

"Les, you are evil."

"True enough, but that's got nothin' to do with it."

That is one hot guitar. I sold an 89 cu24 to get an 86cu24. My buddy has been entertaining the idea of selling the 89 back to me.

I think I'd write the check even though I've been trying to not buy more guitars.......I can feel the heat from the enablers in this group before I actually post this!

Retirement?

Bah! The amount of money won't change your life either way, but the guitar might!

You can always sell the guitar later for more money down the road, anyway.

"Les, you are evil."

"True enough, but that's got nothin' to do with it."
Hey... don't worry I retired this past February and I'm still looking at buying or trading guitars (and I'm not rich). If I could get my first PRS the 1989 Signature series back I would at a fair price. One thing I doing different now is unloading my duplicate models to obtain a different model. I have two MEV's one I never play because I love my PS version and play it all the time. I'm considering a 594 Hollowbody currently, I wasn't thrilled with the 594 neck carve in the past but I think I could adapt to it. Anyway there are many enablers here. Hell, every time I look in the mirror. And.... Les makes A LOT of sense!! ;)

I've never played on Dragon 1s....I had Dragon 2s on an old CE22 a while back and I sold the whole guitar. It was a great guitar, just was buying guitars like crazy at the time experimenting.

I’ve had a couple sets of Dragon 2’s, I didn’t mind them in my old Standard 24 but didn’t like them at all in my old Satin Standard 22. Dragon 1’s are much different to my ears.

I’ve had a couple sets of Dragon 2’s, I didn’t mind them in my old Standard 24 but didn’t like them at all in my old Satin Standard 22. Dragon 1’s are much different to my ears.
I've never played Dragon 1's ... funny I saw a unused pair with original boxes on Reverb last week for over $500 and they didn't last long. I think my early CE had Dragon 2's , hard to remember

Back