Oops, I Did It Again… Again. NGD enroute…

I’ve been enjoying my recent NF3 purchase an awful lot. Congratulations on the guitar!

Love the Antique White. Such a cool color. I get it, I still can't believe I sold mine. It was Frost Blue Metallic. At any rate, I'm watching 3 now!

Plug it in, crank it up! Solid grab.

Yeah, the color looks great on this guitar, and with the rosewood fingerboard and birds, as @DISTORT6 said, it’s a looker. Now, you can jump in! The water is fine :)

Great model. (Way prefer it over the SS.)
Congrats Rick.

Thanks, Steve! They’re certainly different, but I agree that the Narrowfields can cover a lot more ground in my hands. I didn’t really appreciate it at the time, I guess, but these pickups in this guitar are a special combination.

Congrats again! It's my favorite model and the two I have are what I bring to almost all my gigs. I hope you play yours tons.
If I start gigging again soon, I might have to go back on the search, as I normally carry two of whatever guitar I’m playing. For the moment, though, I’m enjoying this one and getting reacquainted. It didn’t take long to get comfortable on it, that’s for certain! Besides, I have to let @bodia get another one before I get all greedy!

Congratulations Rick, that’s a beauty.

Can I suggest a big sticker on the case, saying “don’t sell this one”.;)
I need to do that…

maiIWCm.jpg

Back