Ooh! Who’s got a white Silver Sky?

I am ordering one but with different pickup configuration.
I have the Golden Mesa so I think it would look bitching.

I-love-gold-meme-Goldmember-rJjH.jpeg.cf.jpg

But do you leave the knobs and pickup white ???

I think an aged white would be better (not that they’re available). The very white stock knobs/ PU covers would contrast too much with the gold pickguard for my liking.

Also, am I the only one that thinks gold on Golden Mesa might be a bit much? I could see this looking good on almost every other color except maybe moc sand. The early models with the highlighted cutout swoosh might also look odd?

I always thought the anodized pick guards were about the looks. Does anyone have experience that supports or refutes their claim?

“Be AMAZED how an aluminum can help with resonance and sustain, by ditching the plastic guard that deadens both.”

I think it would look good on all of the colors.

I always thought the anodized pick guards were about the looks. Does anyone have experience that supports or refutes their claim?

“Be AMAZED how an aluminum can help with resonance and sustain, by ditching the plastic guard that deadens both.”

I think it would look good on all of the colors.

Not so sure about resonance or sustain, but I suspect it *may* help reduce interference if anything. I think the only relevant selling point is aesthetic though.

Back