Old PRS guitars/ different trem arms?

turboblues

23j47z8.jpg
[/IMG]
I got a little problem ; I have 3 PRS guitars, all 3 original MilCom/Mann bridge (1986, 1990, and 1992). I didn't notice that all 3 have diferent tremolo arms and somehow they got mixed up together. As I want to keep the guitars as original as can be, so does anyone know which trem arm belongs to which guitar /year?
The one on the bottom (longest) is certainly not for the 1992 guitar because I have gigged a long time with that guitar when it was new and that arm is way too far off the body angled than what I remembered.
So that's one thing I know.
So the one on top is the shortest and less angled, then we have a longer one with more angle and the bottom one is the longest and sits further away from the body..
Anyone with old PRS guitars have an idea?
And do the later/new ones fit those original bridges, if I want to buy a spare one?

Boy, this is gonna be a tough one. Maybe the MANN himself would know. If you aren't selling the guitars it wouldn't matter, even then if they're all Mann trems, the '86 commanding top dollar might be the only one someone might care? I hope someone can help you. Can see how that could be a little frustrating.

Oh boy...
There is no way to tell which arm came from what year or which guitar.

The lengths have always varied slightly, usually from batch to batch.
I am still using the exact same bending fixture that I have used from the very beginning. This fixture is a 100% manual operation.
I think the variations in bends are due to different persons using the fixture (i.e. more pressure or less pressure).

I still make the arms to the original specs, as well as to the newer PRS specs and also to custom specs - such as the special arms I make fro Howie.

Back